Opayo Referral Scheme - The Fine Print
1. This scheme (the “Scheme”) is brought to you by Opayo Europe Limited, whose registered office is at North Park, Newcastle upon Tyne NE13 9AA (“Opayo”, “we”, “us”, “our”). By entering the Scheme you indicate your acceptance of these rules (the “Opayo Scheme Rules”).
2. These Opayo Scheme Rules should be read alongside, and are in addition to any specific terms which we have included in any message regarding the Scheme, for example by email, in any Opayo marketing literature or online from time to time (“Promotional Material”). If there is any inconsistency between these Opayo Scheme Rules and any Promotional Material, the Promotional Material will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency only.
3. You must be a current Opayo customer, aged 18 or older and resident in the UK or Ireland to be eligible to enter this Scheme.
4. Employees of Elavon Financial Services DAC, Opayo or any organisation professionally involved in this Scheme, or their close relatives are not eligible to enter. In addition, Opayo Partners are not eligible to enter this Scheme.
5. To be eligible for this Scheme, you must propose to us (by completing our referral form) a contact at an organisation that is not already a Opayo customer (the “Referral”). Your Referral organisation must as a result of your referral sign up for Opayo’s online payments services, mail & telephone order services, eInvoice payment services and/or card machine payment services following a call from Opayo or by calling via our inbound call centre number on 0845 111 44 66 (UK) or 3531 234 4777 (Ireland) quoting the reference ‘Opayo Referral’ at the time of purchase. Please note, if your Referral is a former Opayo customer who has cancelled or ended their services with us within the six month period prior to being referred by you, they aren’t eligible for this Scheme.
6. If your Referral signs up successfully and goes live, we will send you and your Referral a £50 (or €50 if you are a resident of Ireland) eVoucher to spend with selected online retailers by email usually within 2 weeks of your Referral’s account going live. In the unlikely event that we have difficulties in acquiring the vouchers we have the right to substitute the vouchers with alternative incentives of equal value. We will not offer a cash alternative.
7. At the time of the referral, your Referral must not have already been recommended to us by anyone else.
8. If you pass your Referral's details to Opayo, you confirm that you have their permission to do so and you agree that we can let the Referral know how we obtained their details if requested.
9. You can refer an unlimited number of organisations to Opayo under this Scheme.
10. We reserve the right to change these Opayo Scheme Rules or withdraw this Scheme at any time without notice, and we shall not be liable to you should you suffer any loss or damage by entering this Scheme (including without limitation any loss of profits, loss of revenue, or loss of goodwill that arises out of or in connection with your participation in the Scheme) or from our refusal to allow you to take part in the Scheme or our withdrawal of the Scheme or any other failure or inability by you to participate in or benefit from the Scheme for any reason. Nothing in these Opayo Scheme Rules shall exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
11. Please note the vouchers are available, offered and awarded to you, the Opayo business customer. They are not available, offered or awarded to any individual who works for, represents or is associated with that business. You are advised to check and are responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result of accepting any voucher or other incentive.
12. If you enter this Scheme you agree that we may use your personal details to administer and run this Scheme and to send you other promotional material relating to any of Opayo’s or other Elavon Financial Services DAC products and services we think you’ll be interested in.
13. If you are a UK customer: These Opayo Scheme Rules (and all non-contractual claims and disputes arising out of or in connection with them or the Scheme) are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and by participating in this Scheme you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
If you are a customer in Ireland: These Opayo Scheme Rules (and all non-contractual claims and disputes arising out of or in connection with them or the Scheme) are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland and by participating in this Scheme you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.